After 2005, the Company’s intention to provide its customers with cost effective, efficient and timely services, paid off as it engaged in bigger projects across the country. Some of the highlights for Civil work are 4.7 mile concrete road and RCC bridge construction in Dawei area, piling work for Jetty, Overhead bridge and Irrigation project near Yangon and earthwork in construction of Public road, Hydropower project, Dam project and Aelar airport in various states and divisions.
In 2011, the Company engaged in a major construction project in Southern Shan State which involved construction of office building with area of 216,000 sq.ft, 80 bedded hospital, Dhamma hall, about 20 miles of bituminous road with side drains, 40 numbers of RCC box culverts and about 300,000 sq.ft of stone retaining walls. As the work volume of the project is substantial and the working environment’s condition is difficult that the Company had to invest almost its whole construction resources to the project up to the end which was in late 2012.
During the smooth handing over of the project, the Company realized that there is big movement in the construction market as foreign investors see the country as one of the best potentials in South East Asia with a major reform in the government. The Company is very optimistic about the changes and has a strong believe that the country will grow dramatically within a few years from now.
At the same time in order to facilitate the demanding growth of the industry, the Company is preparing itself and aiming to provide its services at internationally recognized standards. This determination has made the Company to emphasize and improve its competitiveness in the commercial capital of Myanmar, Yangon.
The company’s continuous intension and effort, to serve its customer better, help the Company in gaining trust of some International Companies, Hotels and Organization and currently engaged with them in different projects.
Some of the highlights with foreign investment projects are:
- Turn-key contract with Rohto-Mentholatum Myanmar Company for their new Factory construction (Engineering Design, Procurement, Construction, Testing and Commissioning for Architectural, Structural, Electrical (HV-LV), HVAC, Sanitary and Fire Protection works)
- Turn-key contract with International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) for Sanitation system upgrading projects in Detention places around the country
- Supply and installation of Domestic Water Supply Booster pump and UV sterilizer at TRADERS HOTEL in YANGON
- Design, supply and installation of Fire Protection system for New Schlumberger Office in Yangon
- Renovation of Office for NTT DATA at MICT PARK
- General renovation work for Rohto-Mentholatum Myanmar OFFICE
- M&E Design, Supply and Installation for NTT DATA Office in MICT PARK
- Mills work at SHANGRI-LA RESIDENCE YANGON
- Clinic renovation for SAMITIVEJ HOSPITAL THAILAND
- Steel Structure Erection Work for JFE ENGINEERING JAPAN
- Factory Construction for HONEYS GARMENT JAPAN
- Training Center Construction for RICHMEN OVERSEAS RECRUITMENT SINGAPORE
- Factory Construction for UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION PHILLIPINE
- Site Development Work for UNIVERSAL ROBINA CORPORATION PHILLIPINE
- Factory Construction for KOYORAD at Thilawa SEZ
- Factory Construction for FOSTER at Thilawa SEZ
- Factory Construction for INDORAMA at Thilawa SEZ
Our team of construction and M & E professionals offers a single source solution for all of your construction and M & E related needs. Whether it’s restoration, site preparation, a new factory, a new facility or facility renovation, we have the experience and personnel to provide the highest quality construction and M & E works on schedule and within budget. We support our clients from project inception, to the commissioning of the fully operational facility.